1) We plan to ship the next day and typically no more than 3 days after order entry. Some large made to order items will ship depending on our quoted lead time. Please let us know if you need your item by a certain date.
2) Large items usually ship via UPS. If your item is damaged in shipping, you must let us know within 48 hours of arrival. You must keep all packaging for us to submit a claim. Without the packaging, the claim will be denied automatically by carrier. Please note that we cannot guarantee and take responsibility for the shipping company. All our shipment are FOB Terrebonne. Although, we insure every shipment and we will be happy to assist with your claim if ever anything happens. We do not guarantee any refund of overseas damaged package.
3) A tracking numbers is available to all customers once an item is shipped. The carrier and the customer are responsible for the item once it has been shipped. If you are not going to be available to receive an item when it is shipped, please inform us beforehand. We are not responsible for damage to an item once it has been shipped and delivered. This includes if your item is left outside to the elements.
5) US and overseas shipments - customer is responsible for custom and duty charges in destination country and we are not aware of every country regulation. We take care of all the export fees on Canada soil but any fees related to entry in the destination country is to be paid by customers directly. If applicable, you will be notified by your country custom agents. If the products were to be returned by a default of payment for customs by the client, the shipping for return and a restocking fee of 20% will be deduct of any products reimbursement.
6) Gifts - Available upon request, we can wrap and ship to the gifted address and we will be happy to include a handwritten gift note at no charge.
If for any reason you are not 100 % satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can work it out.
We do accept wholesale requests. Follow THIS LINK to contact us.